Responsibilities revolve around communication between parents, teachers, the PAB, and the administration and include:
- Aug/Sep - Scheduling meeting between teachers and Room Parents at the beginning of school year.
- Aug/Sep - iVolunteer set up for your grade, working with other Room Parents and PAB iVolunteer coordinator.
- Enlisting parent volunteers for class activities.
- Email communication to parents on upcoming grade and school events, including forwarding emails from the PAB.
- Overseeing and track budget for grade expenses.
- Timely response to requests and issues as they arise.
*It is recommended Head Room Parents have one year experience as a Field Trip, Party or Service Learning Room Parent.
- Responsibilities spread out through the year; typically more time intensive in August and September when school begins.