Responsibilities revolve around communication between parents, teachers, the PAB, and the administration and include:
- Recruiting coordinators for grade level activities and events including service learning, yearbook, dances and fund-raising activities.
- iVolunteer set up for your grade, working with PAB iVolunteer coordinator.
- Acting as a leader in grade, encouraging participation by parents
- Email communication to parents on upcoming grade and school events.
- Timely response to requests and issues as they arise.
- May help with coordinating informal get-togethers for student/parents over summer or during the school year
- Responsibilities spread out through the year; typically more time intensive in August and September when school begins and the end of the year.
* 8th grade Head Room Parent in partnership with the 8th Grade Treasurer leads the planning and execution of the 8th Grade Graduation Party with other 8th grade parent volunteers.
*It is recommended Middles School Head Room Parents have one year experience as a Head Room Parent, Field Trip, Party or Service Learning Room Parent.