Each year the Parents’ Association Board (PAB) hosts the major fundraiser for Saint Andrew’s Episcopal School, the Spring Social and Auction. This event brings together the entire Saint Andrew’s community of parents, faculty, staff, grandparents, alumni and alumni parents, to enjoy the festive activities of a live and silent auction, games, dinner, and dancing.
As part of the event, we encourage Saint Andrew’s families to donate or seek donations from businesses you patronize. This year the auction committees are seeking items such as, but not limited to:
Our event supporters are critical to the success of this event. Proceeds have historically been used to fund important programs in technology, music, and the arts. Most recently the funds raised have allowed the PAB to gift our school with shade covers for the patio dining area, sound and lighting equipment, a new school wide database and equipment for a science lab and science kits.
- Electronics: Flip Camera, Digital Video Camera, Portable DVD Player, Handheld Game System, iPod, Xbox 360, Wii, Video Games, etc.
- Sports: Equipment, Memorabilia, Event Tickets, Adventure Packages, etc.
- Gift Cards/Certificates: iTunes, Game Stop, Barnes and Noble, Toys R Us, Macy’s, Best Buy, Home Depot, Spas, Salons, Restaurants, Movies, Concerts, Theaters, etc.
- Home and Garden: Decorative items, antiques, garden accessories, planter boxes, etc.
- Wine, Champagne, Port, Liquor
Please use the attached donor form for you donation and return it to the address provided by 3/23/2011 to ensure inclusion in our auction catalog. Any donations received after that date will be included in an addendum.
Thank you for your kind and generous support of Saint Andrew’s Episcopal School.
Greta Jackson and Christine Robbins
Spring Social and Auction Chairs